badge

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Airtel My App - 3 reasons why I heart it


The jingle jangle and clinking sound of money are like music to everyone’s ears. A good deal and cash back can make our day. Welcome to the wonderful world of e-commerce. So many sites and apps are vying to provide awesome deals, discounts and cash backs. The customer is surely spoilt for choice. One of the newest entrants in this scene is the Airtel App. I was quite enamored with the shake ad where everyone is going berserk with the offers and cash back. It surely warranted one look. I decided to download it to my Samsung S2 and waited for the magic.

It's easy enough to download, and you can even enter your phone number to receive a link on your phone. It has also acquired an impressive four-star rating from over eighty thousand users. Once I downloaded the app and set up my account, the plethora of options and possibilities was very exciting. After perusing the app, here are my top three features, which will fit in with my lifestyle

  1. Awesome Offers suits my pocket.
Like all budget oriented and deal seeking individuals, I love offers. My airtel app offers plenty of deals and discounts. The fun part is that you can shake to reveal more offers. These free coupons help stretch my rupee just that much further. They have partnered with reputed brands like Cafe Coffee Day for genuine schemes. So go ahead and recharge your phone and shake for awesome rewards. Yippee, the sound of savings never sounder more mellifluous.  

  1. Safe and Secure platform for peace of mind
I am always scared that my cyber information may be misused and whether all the free recharge sites are legitimate or not. I don't want to end up as a victim of cyber and identity fraud. Airtel my app puts my mind at ease. It has the PCIDSS certification, which ensures that transactions are encrypted and secure. Therefore, I can go ahead and recharge my account, opt for fast checkouts for Data recharges, DTH recharge and even land line and broadband bills. I can load airtel money cash and be worry free.
  1. Ease for my busy lifestyle
My Airtel app is certainly one of the best ways to keep on top of all your bills and recharges. This multi service platform unquestionably eases the daily stresses of life. Now I just need one app for managing all my connections. It even sends out reminders and notifications for due dates and recharge validity. You can save frequent recharges and other payments on the home screen using the “I want to feature” in the app. It's easy enough to scroll through the transaction history for clarifications. Furthermore, it provides alerts on the transactions for confirmations. It's fast and easy and helps save our precious time. All the information is available at one place, and the 24 by 7 customer service is a boon. All the service requests can also be tracked through My Accounts.
So, what are you waiting for? All these fun perks and cha-ching offers are waiting for you. You can get more information at http://www.airtel.in/myairtel.   



( Video at youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owS8o0VvoaI )

No comments:

Post a Comment