badge

Friday, January 23, 2015

Go Sleek with Asus

We live in a fast moving world where technology can be our best friend.Welcome to my life. a blogger, content creator and Mom to a hyper active and hyper social four year old.How do you solve a problem like “Sanskrit”(My daughter)? How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
Believe me, she is that busy. With her social life multiplying exponentially and her zest for learning new things , I feel that I am constantly on the go.

Picture this
Monday to Friday 9 to 12 am School
Monday and Tuesday 6- 7.30 pm Karate
Wed 6-7 pm Yoga
Thursday Playdate with friends
Friday 6-7 pm Yoga
Saturday 10.30 am to 12 pm Karate
4.30 pm to 5.30 Skating
Sunday 4.30 pm to 5.30 Skating

I am sure that she’s having a blast ,but I sometimes feel that my life is a whirling dervish.With deadlines and exciting indiblogger contests, I feel pressed for time and my passion to create creative content.I was thrilled when I saw the indiblogger contest details in my inbox.Trust me , its just the boost I need.Going through the specs and portability of both the ASUS EeeBook X205TA (http://www.flipkart.com/asus-eeebook?otracker=ch_vn_laptop_promowidget_banner_tab_1&__view=desktop) and the  ASUS All In One PC ET2040 (http://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=5731179031), I surmised that the ultra portable notebook is the answer to all my prayers.

Both these products are available from ASUS ,which has been voted as the “Most recommended windows desktop brand” by PCMag Readers choice 2014.The ASUS EeeBook X205TA  has aptly been termed as Simple, versatile and powerful.I do need all these factors when I am running after my kid.I feel that the following specs are fairly impressive and I would just love to order it

                                                Image courtesy www.flipkart.com

  1. 32 GB Hard Drive- For the tons of pictures and research material that I accumulate.
  2. It Weighs less than 1 kg - Hence its compact and easy to carry  and easy for on the go content creation and just browsing.
  3. Rs 14,999 -For the amazing quality and features , the price is smoking hot.
  4. The detailing and streamlines design make it a chic accessory.
  5. 12 hours of battery life - Even if I forget to charge the notebook, I will be able to carry on my work smoothly and without interruptions.
  6. Low Noise- The low noise allows for concentration and won't wake up kids who are sensitive to loud noises.
  7. Touchscreen - Makes it easy to navigate , download pictures and browse.
  8. Vibrant Display -The crisp visuals and the 11.6 inch display ensures reduced eye strain.
  9. Provision for multitasking - This will provide optimum performance even if I open a gazillion programs and pages.It is power packed with a 1.33 GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor with Intel Burst Technology up to 1.83 GHz .The 2 GB DDR3 system memory helps in enhanced performance.

All these features fortify my belief that the Notebook is the best bet for me.You can check out all the details at this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment