badge

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Haul for the Toddler- Some summer essentials



Who says toddlers don't have a sense of style...In fact my toddler is 2 yes 2 and has a definite girly sense of style.She wants nail polish on her toes, flower nail art and yes dresses.She combs her hair and tacks on a few pins and proclaims herself a little princess.She also likes to have an admiring audience.It could be her papa or even random people in the store who admire her pink prettiness.Here are a list of things we bought since summer is here

  1. BabyGanics Smooth Moves extra gentle daily lotion with SPF 15 - It glides on so and whats not to like.Its babyganics so free of all the chemicals and the parabens ,sulphates etc.Its soo soothing , gentle and moisturizing and she takes to it so.She will actually stand for sunscreen as it is lights and goes on easily.Leaves no white marks and no icky fragrances.Easy to reapply and comes in a generous size of 12 ounces.5 out of 5 stars 
  2. Burts Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder - Its talc free and 100 % natural.Its particularly nice in the sweaty summers.Has a light fragrance and is hypo-allergenic hence no allergy issues there.Perfect for summers and gentle for baby .5 out of 5 stars
  3. Gymboree Hair clips - Love , love , love .I got the cutest gymboree hair clips and one is even shaped like a pink pony .OMG ...Pinkfest. They look so cute and are often demanded by my TOT.Find many more here
  4. Target Haul - ooooh Target ,How I love thee? I can sing chapter and verse about target , i can dream and even provide for target in my will...I love it so...Ask me no questions and you will get no answers on how much I like shopping at target and how much I actually do shop at target .Here is a sneak peak and some summer essentials at target- Some T's , leggings and shorts ....Cheeers 

No comments:

Post a Comment